This role’s focus is inventory cycle counting and to track and monitor inventory within the warehouse. Requires strong reliance on accuracy, control, monitoring and coordination to confirm inventory & investigate count discrepancies. May be required to assist shipping, receiving & other warehouse duties as directed by supervisor.
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification, location, and lot code accuracy.
- Research inventory discrepancies
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 or more years in inventory control in a warehouse/distribution environment
- 1-2 years of Warehouse Management Systems experience (ex, Oracle, SAP)
- $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
Questions about the job: Email to email@example.com