Warehouse associates are responsible for receiving, processing, stocking, selecting, moving and loading by hand or powered industrial equipment, manufactured goods received by the distribution center in preparation for shipment to direct consumers and retail customers of Corsan.
- Grasps and lifts by hand (floor to overhead) and carries heavy and/or bulky merchandise. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Places/removes by hand selected merchandise onto/from racks, pallets and into/out of boxes as merchandise is processed.
- Loads and unloads trailers by hand, floor to ceiling.
- Meets safety, accuracy, attendance and production standards for all assignments.
- Forklift experienced starts at $16/hour
- No forklift experience starts at $14/hour
Questions about the job: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org